1. Identification and contact of the owner of the web.
www.floorart-cleancarpet.com is owned by
Manufactures Vall Benaiges SA
Address in the La Canaleta Industrial Estate, Calle Mas d'en Colom 11-13, Spain
Telephone +34 973 500 045
Other information of the owner:
Registration data in the Mercantile Registry: RM de Lleida, Section 8, Page 2418
2. Scope of application
Browsing the Owner's website implies assuming the condition of user and the absolute acceptance of what is stated in this Legal Notice.
Registration on our website is aimed at people over eighteen (18) years of age. If the registration of a person under 18 years of age is detected, that account will be automatically deleted.
4. Intellectual or industrial property.
The contents of the Web, for example texts, images, graphics or source code, are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights.
Such contents may not be, for example, reproduced or transformed without the prior and explicit permission of the Owner. Users can access the contents and make authorized private copies as long as the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on network servers, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation.
5. Common rules of use of the web.
The user agrees to use the Web in accordance with the following rules:
- You will not publish commercial communications through the website.
- You will not collect content or information from other users.
- It will not load viruses or malicious code of any kind.
- You will not request login information or access an account belonging to another user.
- You will not annoy, intimidate or harass any user.
- You will not carry out illegal, deceptive, malicious or discriminatory acts on the website, in accordance with these conditions and the law
- You will not do anything that could jeopardize the security of your account, especially with regard to your password. In fact, it will communicate any incident related to your password, account, breach of the confidentiality of your data, danger or threat detected in the security of your data.
The Owner may delete any content or suspend the service if, according to their own criteria, they fail to comply with any of the rules and obligations described in this Legal Notice.
For any query or clarification about these particular community regulations or these particular conditions, you can contact us via email.
6. Links and Limitation of Liability.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the Owner and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the Owner of its contents or services. Those people who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request written authorization from the Holder. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of our website, it must also refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the Owner, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and order. public.
The Owner is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them. The content of the Web is of a general nature and merely informative.
The Owner will not assume responsibility for the content or operation of third-party websites that the Store user can access through any type of link.
The Owner declines any responsibility, to the extent permitted by the legal system, for damages and losses derived from the presence of viruses, from the actions of third parties that violate property rights, honor, privacy or illegal advertising.
If any user or third party considers that an illegal act of any kind is being committed on the Web, they must send a communication to the Owner at the email address that appears in our identification data. It must be duly identified, specifying the facts that it denounces.
8. Applicable law, resolution of controversial issues and competent forum
The use of the Web will be governed by Spanish legislation. Any controversy that arises or is related to the use of the Web, will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the municipality where the registered office of the Owner is located, unless the regulations in force or the code of conduct establish a different forum. .